Detoxifying Ionic Foot Spa

The Detoxifying Ionic Foot Spa, in combination with a healthy lifestyle, provides a thorough and efficient way to maintain high energy levels and promote long term wellness.

Ever increasing exposure to toxicity in and around us makes ongoing periodic detoxification essential in order to maintain health and prevent disease.

Through ionization, the Foot Spa can help move the bodily systems toward a more alkaline balanced PH. Since disease can only occur in acid conditions, this transfer from acid to alkaline may assist the body in regaining health.

One of the most visual effects is the release of toxins and foreign material trapped in the dermal layers. This becomes very noticeable by the level of discoloration of the water.

How The Detoxifying Ionic Foot Spa Works

The Detoxifying Ionic Foot Spa helps reduce the amount of toxins in our body, which is significant for restoring health. Most illnesses and disease happen because of toxin accumulation and build-up in our organs and tissues.

Toxin particles are pulled through the skin and out of the body via osmosis and neutralized because they are attracted by the highly-concentrated ion field in the Detoxifying Ionic Foot Bath water.

The feet, being the largest pathway of the body, have been used for centuries to eliminate toxins. Traditionally, feet were placed in salty sand to detoxify.

The foot bath uses a direct micro-current that is very similar to low voltage electro-stimulation or cold laser, both of which have been proven to increase cellular ATP (stored energy). Introducing this increase in energy stimulates the cells to purge toxins at a much higher rate. Warm salt water is used as a conduit for exchanging ions- in other words the foot bath is like a magnet that energizes the cells and draws out toxic material right before your eyes.

Water, metal and salt will combine to produce a light water color change, as well as objects in the water even without feet being submerged. The Ionic Foot Spa neutralizes toxins in the water the same way it neutralizes toxins in the body.

The body itself has a high water content, and this is where toxins become isolated. As a general rule depending on geographical location, about 20% to 40% of what you see in the water after a foot bath comes from regional toxins in the water, and the remaining 60% to 80% comes from your body.

Color charts will be used for estimating what toxins are being pulled from the body, but it is important to remember that there is a great deal happening that is invisible to the eye.

Return from Detoxifying Ionic Foot Spa to Massage-Tenafly home page